All currently-enrolled AUP students are eligible to apply for and complete an internship provided that they have achieved minimum Approval Pending (AP) Auxiliary membership status, obtain the recommendation of their AUP Unit Officer, and agree to participate in all aspects of the assigned Internship.
1) Familiarize yourself with the AUP Internship Guide.
2) Submit the Internship Application online.
3) Applicants will be notified of their internship assignment soon as possible once the assignment has been made.
4) Contact your Internship Supervisor to carry out all the required tasks in preparation for your internship, in accordance with the AUP Internship Guide. These include arranging start date, location, uniform of the day, orders and other details. Remember proper customs and courtesies when interacting with your supervisor and others you meet during the internship!
5) Arrange travel, lodging, proper uniform and other personal details as necessary prior to the start of the internship.
6) Report for the internship at the designated location, date, and time as agreed upon with your internship supervisor; remember proper uniform/attire, customs and courtesies! At that time (if not before) fill out the Internship Check Sheet (found at the end of the Internship Guide) with your supervisor.